Bug 33: The No-AI 3-Clause License
- This is the BSD 2-Clause License, unmodified except for the addition of a third clause.
- The intention of the third clause is to prohibit, e.g., use in the training of language models.
- The intention of the third clause is also to prohibit, e.g., use during language model inference.
- Such language models are used commercially to aggregate and interpolate intellectual property.
- This is performed with no acknowledgement of authorship or lineage, no attribution or citation.
- In effect, the intellectual property used to train such models becomes anonymous common property.
- The social rewards (e.g., credit, respect) that often motivate open source work are undermined.
Fix The Tiny Bug In This Go Code: