Bug 50: Wrongly Connected Components
- This is a simplified variant of Tarjan's algorithm for strongly connected components.
- It takes as input a directed graph: Node i has an outgoing edge to all nodes listed in arcs[i].
- The output is a slice of the graph's strong components: The nodes of component i are listed in sccs[i].
- Each node is associated with an integer status: -1, 0, or a preorder sequence label greater than 0.
- If status[i] is -1, node i has been visited and has also been emitted as part of a strong component.
- If status[i] is 0, node i has not yet been visited. This is the initial status of all nodes.
- If status[i] is greater than 0, node i has been visited but has not yet been emitted.
Fix The Tiny Bug In This Go Code: